Monday, September 10, 2012

For better or for worse, I'm baaaaackkkk.

WOW! Blogger has changed so much since my last post more than 11 months ago.
(After making my post I notice things don't look as lined up as I was able to make them last year. Oh well, trial and error.)

Well, some people have to work (ie. me) and do other stuff, I won't bore you with, but I have kept myself taking pictures of mere strangers and myself while living a fashionable life.

So here are some taken at last week's Fashion's Night Out with my beautifying crew of ONE, Papito, with my darling little sis' and actress whom I style, Pili Montilla from www.pilimontilla.com and some random fashionistas I love to harass.







































My dress is by Versace for H&M, bag from www.leathersatchel.com and shoes.....oh yeah L.A.M.B..





Cheerio!
I'll be back sooner rather than later, I promise.

1 comment: