Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shopping around

So my very own photog, who is not a fashionista in her own terms, Ms. Fab-ulous herself (not by choice but by name) snapped this pic up at our local Zara store.  She says she would NEVER! wear these.

I on the other hand consider myself a fashionista, BUT I do usually draw the line at cheap patent leather because it just screams that: CHEAP!  I'm not even going to talk about fake snakeskin BUT and that's a big BUT, Zara shoes are not known for its durability and so these would just be for wear-and-tear (to those fashionistas who run errands in heels).

I'm going to pay them a visit at the store. Just to say hello.

I do have a question though; would you add them to your Dress Diary?



Photographed by:
Fabiola Fortuño

No comments:

Post a Comment